Grow your Career
your time to change your life
Our work environment is very different and keep pace with global work environments. We have departments that help you make your dreams and help to gain experiences and stimulate the continuation of your passion. We motivate, develop, train national competencies and other different nationalities of the world.
Write your Data & upload your CV.
click send cv
Sales Manager Job Description
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting sales targets, and ease the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and cost controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, changes, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to stay calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers .
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and give professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, tell, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to decide the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that find a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the last design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Do your Duty
your time is limited. Still, you may want to put your executive CV out there in the job market to let know employers that you’re ready to move to another company and open for exciting offers